CBD and Curcumin combined
Our 20% CBD oil with added curcumin and piperine is combined with black seed oil to make a potent supplement. It is made from organic hemp and obtained by CO2 extraction.
Dosing CBD Oil with Curcumin
How to use steps:
- Gently shake before opening.
- To open, push and hold down the child-safety cap whilst twisting it counterclockwise.
- Gently squeeze and release the end of the rubber dropper. The dropper will fill about halfway.
- Dispense 1-3 drops directly under the tongue. To preserve the quality of your CBD oil, avoid touching the dropper with your mouth.
- Hold in your mouth for 60 seconds before swallowing. If you don't like the taste, we recommend mixing your oil into your favourite food or drink.
When dosing CBD oil, we recommend the step-up method. This means that you start with a small amount and increase the dose accordingly until you get the desired results.
If you take 3 drops per day, the oil will last for about two and a half months.
CBD Oil 20% with added Curcumin
|Form||Oil with pipette|
|Taste||Woody, slightly spicy pepper aroma|
|Cannabinoids||2000mg CBD, <0.02% THC (not detectable)|
|Carrier oil||Organic black cumin oil|
|Curcumin per 10ml||20mg|
|Piperin per 10ml||5mg|
|Properties||Vegan, alcohol-free, gluten-free, sesame-free, nut-free, soy-free|
Our CBD Oil 20% with curcumin undergoes extensive third-party lab testing to ensure it is always of the highest quality and contains the specified amount of CBD and active ingredients. Check our lab report to see which cannabinoids are in this CBD oil.